NCPTS Personal Property
How would you like to cut the time your office spends on personal property tax listings in half while seeing your collections increase by as much as 2%? Many NC tax offices have done just that with the help of NCPTS Personal Property, and now you can too!
NCPTS Personal Property helps you increase productivity, efficiency, accuracy, and ultimately, tax collections by converting outdated paper listings into easily managed electronic records, allowing you to:
- Access listings and taxpayer information right from your computer and spend less time searching the file cabinets.
- Process returned listings faster than you ever thought possible! Simply scan returned listings and watch as they are automatically attached to the abstract. Then, point and click to assign abstracts to your staff in batches.
- Automate updates for unreturned listings. Thousands of unreturned listings are ready for billing with just a few clicks.
- Get a jumpstart on next year's listings. Just run a simple end of year report and all current-year information will be carried forward for next year!
- Identify unreturned listings and initiate the discovery process in record time.
- Easily satisfy NC legislative and auditing requirements. NCPTS Personal Property is built specifically using NC statutes.
To learn more about the power of NCPTS Personal Property and how it can help you save time and increase revenue, schedule a demo today!
"The in-house efficiencies have been tremendous. We have found ways to do things in less time with less people."
Ben Chavis, Tax Director, Guilford County