NCPTS Land Records
Wouldn't it be nice to have easy access to all of the land records information that you need to do your job better, with less work? And, what if your land records maintenance system actually worked with you, as a dependable ally?
NCPTS Land Records does just that. You get quick and easy electronic access to information from the Register of Deeds and GIS and a smarter land records maintenance system that works as hard as you do:
- Free up hours spent on rekeying data already entered by other departments
- Prevent billing errors and revenue losses caused by overlooked sales and ownership transfers
- Increase your collections rate by billing the correct property owner every time
- Answer taxpayer information requests with just a few keystrokes
- Simplify revaluations for ownership transfers with a complete picture of the property at the time of sale
- Track deferrals and exemptions with a notification system that automatically adds adjustments for ownership transfers to your department's workflow queue
- Eliminate errors with automatic calculations based on your Schedule of Values
Plus, NCPTS Land Records helps you work get more done, make fewer mistakes, and provide better service to taxpayers with tools that:
- Automatically notify you of parcels in need of adjustment
- Allow you to assign and monitor work within your department
- Give you the power to edit parcel information from any year – current or past – and then carry that information forward to subsequent years
- Electronically attach applications and supporting documentation to corresponding parcels
Simplify your land records maintenance with NCPTS Land Records. Get started today. Schedule your free demo now!
"The in-house efficiencies have been tremendous. We have found ways to do things in less time with less people."
Ben Chavis, Tax Director, Guilford County