NCPTS GIS Integration
GIS and appraisal staff frequently struggle to keep pace with growth. The core problem is that parcel and CAMA data is typically entered and maintained in an inconsistent manner. The impact on the Assessor's office is significant:
- Lost or jeopardized revenues due to incorrect or sub-optimal property valuation, delayed collections, etc.
- Insufficient resources, especially during mandatory CAMA "no update" periods which cause backlogs
- High cost of appeals, not only in lost revenue, but the time spent by appraisal staff gathering supporting data
- Poor data sharing as valuable staff waste time double-checking requests because the data can't be trusted
- Constituent frustration and mistrust despite promises by elected officials to be more responsive and accountable
Farragut's GIS Integration allows GIS and CAMA data to be entered once—from a single interface. Plus, its electronic interface means that you have 24/7 access to any information that you need.
Just this one component of NCPTS will help you:
- Improve analysis and accelerate decisions using fully synchronized GIS and CAMA data
- Eliminate costly errors caused by manual, dual data entry on different schedules
- Speed GIS and CAMA data management while improving data quality
- Ensure consistent processing of land-edit transactions across multiple mappers
- Reduce parcel maintenance backlog by working in multiple time periods
- Quickly respond to parcel-related data requests from other stakeholders
See how Farragut's GIS Integration can improve your data management, customer service, and ultimately your county's revenue. Schedule your demo today.
"The in-house efficiencies have been tremendous. We have found ways to do things in less time with less people."
Ben Chavis, Tax Director, Guilford County