The management of addresses is a problem that has long plagued local governments. Now, with AddressOne you can leave those worries behind.
FARRAGUT AddressOne is the first and only GIS-Enabled, Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) product to solve this growing problem. AddressOne provides a complete enterprise addressing solution including managing and distributing addresses across the enterprise.
AddressOne will help you:
- Discover real properties that don’t exist on the tax roles
- Leverage field personnel (e.g., permit inspectors) to find missing/wrong addresses
- Manage condominium addresses and conversion of apartments to condominiums
- Eliminate or reduce the need to separately manage, maintain, and share multiple address repositories
- Addresses can be entered once instead of into multiple databases
- Increase the ability for self-service address requests, e.g., reducing the time spent by GIS staff responding to requests for mailing notifications (e.g., everything with 500’ of a parcel)
Improve Customer Service
- Cut the waiting time for new address assignments in half
- Issue building permits in less time
Decrease Your Risk
- Improve the quality and consistency of addressing information
- Speed the delivery of addressing information to emergency services
Discover the many ways AddressOne can benefit your enterprise. Contact us today.
"I wish AddressOne had been around 20 years ago. Managing addresses across multiple county departments has been a challenge for as long as I’ve been working for the county. I think it’s a challenge for most if not all counties. Farragut is the first company to create a packaged software solution."
Bill Doolittle, Tax Director for Iredell County